,flappy fly bird man? (ffbm)
|currently selected modes only:
- (2021-05-14) you can now put #something at the end of the url in order to preselect modes with the letters contained in "something" (and this actually works for strings other than "something" as well). this may be useful for sharing specific sets of modes with your friends and acquaintances. -ubq
- (2021-04-21) add keys mode -spore
- (2021-01-30) add vertical position flip mode, enjoy suffering! - heav
- (2021-01-12) add now mode -nata
- (2021-01-10) add dual mode - now two birds in the bird of one -coral
- (2021-01-10) tranquil - adjective
free from disturbance; calm.
"her tranquil gaze"
late Middle English: from French tranquille or Latin tranquillus .
Definitions from Oxford Languages -coral
- (2021-01-10) add educational mode - citrons
- (2020-10-22) you can now use any keyboard or mouse key to jump -ubq
- (2020-10-22) added random modes combination button -coral
- (2020-10-18) inserted apioforms into the game -heav
- (2020-10-15) horizontal flip mode created -ubq
- (2020-10-15) rtx mode is not considered separately for leaderboarding purposes, much like fullscreen mode -ubq
- (2020-10-14) new modes -coral
- (2020-10-13) HIGH SCONES -ubq
- (2020-10-13) second person: now YOU are man! -coral
- (2020-10-13) add funny rtx meme mode -coral
- (2020-10-07) improve ui very somewhat -ubq
- (2020-10-01) add poor quality mode, also fix title -ubq
- (2020-09-23) add unsatisfactory and inadequate modes -ubq
- (2020-09-21) add worse mode and also better keyboard input(s) -ubq
- (2020-01-07) originally created -ubq
Show privacy and data usage information
By submitting highscores by clicking the submit button some data about you will be stored on our server. This may include the name you type into the name box,
your score, the game modes you had active, and details of the http connection such as your ip address. Your ip address will never be shared with any third parties in any way.
If you object to your data being stored in this way, do not submit high scores using the functionality provided. By using this functionality you agree that you agree